Sunday, September 26, 2010

Guess its a Food Thing

Well, I have been thinking about what the hell I could possibly blog about.
Sure I'm known for being a tech geek, but I don't really care to write about it. So what else do I do? Well actually, not much T_T Work, school, work school.
When I do have time though, I like to experiment with food. When I don't have time, I just throw things together and hope they don't taste awful. Since I live with several asian girls, we have all sorts of crazy foods made in our place. (We also have a lot of potluck parties). So if any wondering souls out there wish to know what our congregation can make, you have come to the right place. I'll post recipes, pictures, and even the process of our hilarious en-devours.
Also for more random comments you can follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Raiza_chi
Be back real soon with content

No comments: