Friday, October 29, 2010

Shigezo Review + Surprise Guest


Hello! Its been a While!(오랜만!)
No entries after I had my wisdom teeth removed since I lived on smoothies. After that I did cook but did not document! I'll work on that... Anyway, today I bring you a review of the new Japanese Izakaya in Portland called Shigezo (9th & Salmon)

Why I like this place:
1. Very Izakaya-like atmosphere w/ tatami mats and everything!
2. They have 20 Oz. Kirins! (and tons of sake choices)
3. REAL RAMEN (very huge, thats a small)
4. Womens bathroom has a washlet!
5. You will probably run into the famous Mr. Yoshida (of yoshida sauces) and he will probably get you a beer if you're nice.

PS> I don't recommend the Karaage, not enough potato starch.

Secret Shot of Mr. Yoshida
I feel I am entitled to this since he kept making fun of me.


No comments: